Shipping and Return
All orders are shipped with FedEx 2 Day shipping. Currently, we only accept orders to shipping addresses within the United States and Canada. We offer free shipping to all orders within the contiguous USA. Shipping outside the contiguous United States (e.g. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico) is available for a $59.99 fee. Shipping to Canada is available for a $49.99 fee.
Please allow up to 15 business days for orders to ship. Items ordered together may not always ship together. Custom orders may take up to 30 business days before your order is in transit to you. We appreciate your patience as we handcraft your jewelry to your requested size and gold color.
- “Business days” are Monday through Friday, not including holidays. We do our best to give you an estimate of when your order will arrive. However, delivery may happen sooner or later than the time frame provided.
- Service interruptions, weather delays, or seasonal demand may contribute to delays. We do our best to minimize any delays.
When you check out, you are able to choose which delivery service you would like. The checkout will always clearly explain which options are available to you. Some delivery options may not be available depending on your shipping address and/or the item you are purchasing.
We offer overnight shipping anywhere within the contiguous USA for a fee as stated below:
|$0 - $999||59.99 USD|
|$1,000 - $4,999||59.99 USD|
|$5,000 - $9,999||79.99 USD|
|$10,000 - $29,999||99.99 USD|
|$30,000 - $49,999||149.99 USD|
|$50,000 and up||199.99 USD|
|Standard (2-6 days)||Free|
We will send you a shipping confirmation notification via email with the package's tracking number. You can easily track your order on the relevant courier's website with the provided tracking number.
Failed Delivery or Lost Items
It is very important that you supply us with the correct shipping address and postal code. TVON is not responsible for lost items due to being provided with an incorrect/incomplete delivery addresses. Please check your order confirmation email and contact us immediately if you notice any errors or missing information. Once the item is dispatched, we will be unable to make any changes.
If you are having your order delivered to a work address, the business name must be supplied. We are not responsible for items that are lost internally after delivery to a work address.
Duties and Taxes
You will be liable for all import duties, customs, and taxes. These will be due at the point of or after delivery.
Please be aware that TVON does not have any control for any duties, customs and taxes levied by the country your order is being shipped to. We cannot advise you what the cost will be as these charges can vary according to country.
Since these fees are not computed nor applied to orders by TVON, please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you are unsure of the charges. To get an estimate of import duties which may be payable for international orders, check out www.dutycalculator.com.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to return the item for a full refund or exchange it for any other product available in our site. Any unworn merchandise you would like to return for a full refund must be sent back to us within 14 business days of receipt of product, with all original tags intact and in the same condition. Items are eligible for an exchange (same product or store credit) for up to 30 days after the receipt of product. All sales are final on permanently discounted or marked down merchandise. Clearance items are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
Items Eligible for Return
- We accept returns on items in unworn condition with the original packaging and materials, including certificates of authenticity.
- Any item that has been in the customer’s possession for less than 30 days from the date the item was delivered according to the courier's tracking information.
Items NOT Eligible for Return
Unfortunately, we do not accept certain items for return.
- Items that have already been taken out of the packaging and worn.
- Items that lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items which have been customized or altered, such as resizing or engraving, with an outside jeweler.
- Items which have been in the customer’s possession for more than thirty (30) days from the date the item was delivered according to the courier's tracking information.
- Items purchased in the context of a sale are considered final sale and are not eligible for return.
What you need to know
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten business days from day of receipt.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, TVON.com will pay for all shipping fees ** related to making a return for refund, store credit, or exchange.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- We advise all customers to return their items via a carrier that provides a tracking number, such as UPS or FedEx. Return shipments which are lost in transit are not the responsibility of TVON.com.
- We inspect all returned items within ten (10) business days upon receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or that does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit, or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within ten (10) business days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
- Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
- If you’re returning an item purchased with a discount code, your refund will reflect the item’s proportionally discounted price, not the standard full price of the item.
- Any duties and taxes paid are nonrefundable.
Accidents happen! If you damage your jewelry in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
- Contact our customer support to initiate the repair process.
- Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please describe the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
- Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that the estimate is just that—an estimate. Upon receipt, our jewelry experts may find that additional repairs are required. We will provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
- We will provide you with instructions regarding how and where to ship the item.
- Once we receive your item, please allow 24 to 48 hours to receive a response. Our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes to the initial estimate, we will contact you and provide you with an update.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers’ payment details and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card. Payment via PayPal is also available.
- TVON.com will ship your item(s) back to you once repairs are complete and final repair costs have been paid. Please note that repairs may require four (4) to six (6) weeks to complete depending on the extent of repair needed. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewelry are reunited.
Placement of an order is a binding agreement. Once order is placed, cancellation is only possible before the item is shipped out from us. All custom orders are considered final and may not be changed or cancelled. TVON reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer or payment and to modify or cancel the promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.
All the items to be returned or exchanged or repaired should be sent to our office in the below mentioned address.
460 Cloverleaf Dr. Baldwin Park, CA 91706
For any further inquiries, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-626 626-8700.